Arrange an appointment
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 10TH August 2019 12 NOON
We are Recruiting.
We are now actively recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join us. Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team based in Ballymena Co Antrim. We have seen huge growth in 2019, and we are getting geared up for continual sustained growth in the UK and Ireland. That’s where you come in…
This is your opportunity to work an immensely rewarding environment where innovation and dedication are highly valued.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Assistant will offer support and deliver internal and external communications, marketing and promotional activities, publicity and social media management.
SOUND INTERESTING? HERE’S SOME MORE INFO
- Plan, create and co-ordinate creative and engaging content for digital channels – to include online and social media advertising, PPC as well as organic content
- Be responsible for day-to-day social media management
- Be responsible for the upkeep and communication with our customers across Northern Ireland.
- Using the Content Management System, maintain and update the websites, including drafting relevant copy, sourcing imagery etc and use SEO techniques to improve website visibility
- Monitor, analyse and report on website, digital, and broader marketing activity, using Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Design and circulate email marketing newsletters including building and management of contacts database
- Develop engaging video content to drive traffic to the company website and generate bookings and sales.
- Keep up to date with new social media platforms, web technologies and digital marketing trends and implement these, as appropriate, into marketing activities
- Development and management of a wide range of marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online graphics, menus etc.
Position – Digital Marketing Assistant
Location – Ballymena
Hours – 37.5 hours per week
No. Of Positions 1
Apply for this role
To Apply for this role, email us your CV. Click the button below to open up your email application.
In return, you can expect a competitive starting salary, excellent annual leave, free staff parking and after your first year, we’ll even offer you your birthday off too, (because we’re nice like that).
Applicants must demonstrate:
Degree or equivalent in marketing or a relevant business-related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, working in a digital, marketing, communication or content creation related discipline.
- Experience creating and managing PPC campaigns. Familiarity with open-source web platforms such as WordPress and Joomla.
- Demonstrable experience of growing organic search traffic through content and SEO optimisation.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- IT literate to include extensive use of electronic communications, desktop publishing and Microsoft Office programmes
Please attach a CV and Cover Note with your application.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 10TH August 2019 AT 12 NOON
Get In touch below. We’re here to help!
028 2564 4444
10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate Ballymena. BT42 3HB
Summer Opening Hours
Fri: 8:30am - 4pm,
Sat: 10am - 1pm
ABOUT VILLAGE BLINDS
Arrange an Appointment
12 Month Guarantee