Why Work at village?
Join an established team where great ideas are valued
£22-£26k P/A dependent on experience.
Free On-Site Parking
Convenient, free on-site parking
Work up to 2 days a week from home
Social Media Executive
Village Blinds are actively recruiting a talented, results-driven social media marketer to join our team. The successful candidate will join an established marketing team to deliver exceptional social content across our growing group of companies.
Please note: This is not a remote working role.
About the Role
- Develop, implement and manage social media content strategy in line with organisational marketing strategy.
- Create, and schedule organic social media posts.
- Create and schedule social media advertising across all channels.
- Write regular, engaging blog content for our brands.
- Engage with end-users to encourage user-generated content across all social platforms. Assist with product content creation.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social media influencer strategy.
- Create marketing emails.
- Collaborate with the graphic design team to create on-brand, visually engaging content.
- Use analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Monthly reporting.
- 2- 5 years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist or in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedInGoogle My Business, and other social media best practices.
- Proficient using Facebook Business Manager.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced- high-pressure environment
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
Reference ID: VB-SMS-0821
Application deadline: 27/08/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Apply for this role
Want to join the team here at Village Blinds? Please submit your CV Via the form and we will review your experience.
Life at village
Village blinds have been part of the local community in Ballymena for 30 years. We’ve built our business thanks to the hard work and dedication of our entire team, and we value everything they do.