Why Work at village?
Join an established team where great ideas are valued
Enjoy your weekend, with a Monday- Friday working week
Free On-Site Parking
Convenient, free on-site parking
We require a Production Operative to start with Village Blinds, Ballymena to help us manufacture blinds efficiently and to high-quality standards.
– Working within a Production Team to ensure all required blinds are delivered to dispatch on time.
– Making blinds to order by following the customer requirements on the ticket.
– Checking all aspects of blinds are within external and internal quality tolerances.
– Liaising with Team Leader to ensure all daily targets are met.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment working to targets and strict deadlines.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping record.
- Confident measuring millimetre perfect every time.
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Show initiative and be able to plan ahead.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- A proven record of high-quality standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team or individually.
- Quick learner.
Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday (Paid 37.5hrs per week.)
Pay: £8.91 per hour.
Holidays: 28 days per year including public holidays.
Appropriate PPE is supplied to all employees where required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Apply for this role
Want to join the team here at Village Blinds? Please submit your CV Via the form and we will review your experience.
Life at village
Village blinds have been part of the local community in Ballymena for 30 years. We’ve built our business thanks to the hard work and dedication of our entire team, and we value everything they do.