Why Work at village?
Join an established team where great ideas are valued
£22-£26k P/A dependent on experience.
Free On-Site Parking
Convenient, free on-site parking
Work up to 2 days a week from home
PPC/Google Sopping Specialist
About the company
Village blinds have been creating beautiful blinds for homes across Northern Ireland for the last 30 years. Our dedication to excellent quality products and the very best standards in customer service has seen the business grow from our local retail business to include manufacturing blinds to the trade and more recently our retail e-commerce platform. We have ambitious plans for our future growth and are actively recruiting a PPC/Google Shopping specialist to join our small, but established marketing team.
About the Role
We want to progress the position of our group of companies via a range of PPC activities. We’re seeking a motivated and passionate PPC professional located in Northern Ireland, with a history of improving lead conversion rates and e-commerce sales through the use of Google Ads and Google Shopping, someone who has a hunger for professional growth and development.
You will have a passion for all things PPC and be motivated by the opportunity to help grow our company’s success expand the ranking capabilities in the UK & Irish markets
The key responsibility of this role is to continually improve the quantity and quality of sales leads due to Google Ad activity, as well as continually improve our traffic, conversion, and RoAS on our e-commerce channels in the United Kingdom & Ireland. The role will include but not be limited to; competitor analysis, technical audits, creating/implementing and maintaining campaigns, reporting, and monitoring of search trends.
Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, or IT
- Will have hands-on experience within performance management Google Adwords campaigns
- Will have experience in managing PPC activity using the AdWords interface or 3rd party tools
- Will have hands-on experience in set up and implementation of Google Shopping campaigns.
- Is Google AdWords certified
- Will be experienced working within the e-commerce industry
- Will have an excellent standard of communication and customer service
- Will be happy working self-sufficiently
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experienced in using collaboration and project management and reporting software such as Slack/Asana/Trello/Optimize.
- Pro-active management of the day-to-day performance of all group activity.
- Delivery best practice management techniques across all activity
- Identification and resolution of Google feed issues
- Control and efficiency of budgets
- Reporting/testing and analysis
- Build a great understanding of our diverse products and business propositions
- Be the strategic driver of growth for the group
- Ability to work independently & flexibly
- Able to take a collaborative approach in engaging with different parts of the business
- Problem solving and follow-through
- Effective time-management skills including the ability to prioritize & work well under pressure
- Possess critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Strong attention to detail
· Clear alignment with our group values (Growth, Innovation, Fun, Passion, Integrity)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £22,000 – £26,000 per year
- Hybrid working environment with 2 days per week working from home.
- Free parking at our Ballymena-based offices.
- Monday to Friday, (early finish Friday)
Apply for this role
Want to join the team here at Village Blinds? Please submit your CV Via the form and we will review your experience.
Life at village
Village blinds have been part of the local community in Ballymena for 30 years. We’ve built our business thanks to the hard work and dedication of our entire team, and we value everything they do.