Digital MarketerVillage Blinds and Shutters - Ballymena Co Antrim, Northern Ireland Apply on indeed
Village Blinds & Shutters
Digital Marketer – Office Based – Full time Position
Village Blinds & Shutters has been making beautiful blinds in Northern Ireland for over 30 years. We are a family owned company, proud of the fact we manufacture, right here in Northern Ireland. This allows us to provide our customers with a high quality, effiecient end to end service, where we measure, make and install.
digital Marketer Job Description
Village Blinds & Shutters is looking for a Digital Marketer based in our Offices in Pennybridge Industrial Estate Ballymena. Working for a well-established local family-run business, the role will sit within our dedicated marketing team.
This is an exciting role that would suit a talented marketer with 2+ years experience working in a similar role. You will have the opportunity to work across many disciplines including content creation, (blogging and video), social and PPC ads, email marketing and updating our websites.
Whilst primarily a digital marketing role, there will also be traditional marketing activities as well, including exhibition research, setup and support, and preparation of print materials.
The successful candidate will be:
- Punctual and organised
The successful applicant will also have excellent written and verbal communication and preferably have a recent degree in a marketing/web related discipline.
- A third level qualification in a marketing, communications, or business discipline (2:1 degree is desirable), or…
- A minimum 2 years experience in a digital marketing role in a commercial environment
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
Skills and requirements
- Content creation, including, copywriting, email marketing, and video, (both behind and to camera).
- Experience with organic and paid social media planning, research, and campaign delivery.
- Working knowledge of SEO basic principles.
- Experience in CMS platforms including WordPress and Magento.
- Confident using Adobe Creative Cloud for image editing including print work.
- Planning, and support of exhibitions and events.
- Competitor research and marketing activity analysis.
- Full UK driving license, (cars)
Salary £24,000 (DOE)
Closing Date Friday 10th Feb
Like the sound of our digital marketer role? You can apply now on indeed, or if you need any more info call: 028 2564 4444 and ask for Andrew